Perhaps you are on vacation or a business trip and you are looking for a little exhilaration. Maybe you want to try a model or two before you buy one, or your bike is in for service and the call of asphalt is too strong to resist.
Whatever the reason, Harley-Davidson® Dubai and Abu Dhabi rentals offer a wide range of current models all in great condition. You’ll get advice from Harley-Davidson® experts who will help you pick the right bike for you.
- Rider must be a Minimum of 25 years of age and have held a full motorcycle licence for at least 1 year. Rider must have the skills, knowledge and the ability to operate a heavyweight motorcycle.
- If you are a UAE resident, you will need a valid UAE driving license with motorcycle classification. If you are on a visitors visa, you must hold a valid AAA International Motorcycle Permit or EU/ GCC Motorcycle License.
- A valid passport.
- Full comprehensive insurance and accidental damage cover included in hire cost. (UAE only)
- A security deposit of AED 5,000 either by credit card or in cash.
- Helmet, fuel, damages and Toll Road Charges are charged separately.
- Riding Limits: Daily Limit: 400km or Monthly Limit: 3000km.
- * thereafter you will be charged AED 2,50 per km
- 24 hour rates available during the week and only 48 hours over weekends